Tuesday, September 9, 2008

It's a ......

GIRL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My recent ultrasound revealed that we are expecting a very healthy, very active little girl. I'm just thrilled. I'm so glad that Annie will have a sister. Someone to be her room buddy and hopefully her very good friend. I just posted an entry about what the boys do together. I'm anticipating Annie and her sister doing "girl things" together - playing with babies is one of Annie's favorite things to do. Two boys and two girls. YAY! The picture below was taken yesterday. I'm 19 weeks, still running (slowly) and still feeling really good overall. We have so much for which to be thankful.

1 comment:

Jen said...

Mary Beth,

I just found your blog and it's so fun to see what you're up to. Congratulations on baby #4. How Exciting! I love seeing the pictures of you all. Jakin was just a baby last time I saw him :)

God Bless,

Jen Mefford