Tuesday, February 23, 2010

The numbers

5 the number of kilometers Corban needed to ski today reach 100 km for nordic skiing this season. (He skied 7km)

3 the number of helpings of lentil soup Lauren devoured at dinner tonight! Lentil soup!

365 the number of days my nephew Thomas has been on this earth. He celebrates his first birthday today

5 the number of months I have to wait to see Thomas!

20 the approximate number of steps Lauren can take in one try

4 the number of rows of knitting I ripped out of my first practice square this evening. I am now at an impasse and need professional help if I am to continue. sigh

11 the number of hours Lauren will sleep in a night. woohoo!

2 1/2 the number of hours it took for Jack and the kids to drive home from Prospect tonight in the snow storm (the trip usually takes 1/2 hour)

6 the number of days until we officially put our house on the market. yikes!

No comments: