Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Troubles

Jack and the boys have been away hiking in the Adirondacks since Sunday morning. I expect them to be on their way home soon so I'm eager to hear from them. The trip represented a few firsts: most importantly, it is the first real backpacking trip for the boys. Their little LL Bean backpacks were quite full and a bit heavy. Jack's backpack contained three sleeping bags. These three days have also been the first I have had the computer to myself for three full days! The times Jack needs to use the computer to "earn a living" or to get information to "build our house" usually trumps any need I have for the computer. Three whole days! I was going to bang out so many blog posts! I got one done and then lost the capability to post pictures! AHHHHHHH! I've tried over and over with no success. When I click on the icon that usually lets me access my photos, nothing happens. Any suggestions?

No comments: