Saturday, August 21, 2010

High Rock Lake

In July, we spent a week at my parents' house on the lake in North Carolina. The weather turned out to be really good for boating and we got out a good number of times, especially considering that neither Ed nor Jack were with us.

One highlight was that Jakin learned to water ski. Despite the fact that we don't have kid skis or training skis. And despite the fact that he did it when I was driving - I'm a horrible driver. He did some real, legitimate skiing. We have the video footage to prove it. Just not a still picture. If I ever figure out posting a video again, I'll post that one. Until then, you'll have to take my word for it!


The boys practice their "Jumping Off the Boat" poses


Lisa and Annie


The boys enjoyed a good bit of tubing


All 3 kids liked getting out of the boat and swimming around whenever it stopped


Thank you, Grandma and Grandpa! It was great to spend the week at your house!

No comments: