Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Family Christmas

Since we travel for Christmas, our tradition has been to celebrate Christmas as a family on the Saturday before we leave. It was wonderful to be in the new house this year. And the kids are at such great ages for us to enjoy Christmas with them. Christmas is a time that I stop and savor "this time" and the ages my kids are at right now.

I included this picture because I wonder if this stairway will look more complete by next Christmas...


Stuffing the kids' stockings in such a precious time for me. It just makes me happy.





We had a fire going, so the boys were hot. In this picture they are trying to decide which present to open next.


Lauren, my little half-back in a dress. This little dress-up outfit on her stocky little body was about as cute as it gets. Annie helped Lauren enjoy her new shopping cart. Annie ran around the house placing little things out for Lauren to put into her cart.

No comments: