Monday, May 30, 2011

Micah and Allison

My sister's wedding was a wonderful celebration. Our family is so grateful that God has brought Micah into Alli's life. It was a joy to celebrate the beginning of their new life together with them and with many members of our extended family.

Annie was the VERY proud flower girl


Daddy with his two girls. There were a few times during the day when both Jack and I were a little bit teary-eyed thinking about the day when our little girls will get married. sniff sniff


The happy couple


Alli and my two handsome boys. Jack was in charge of all of the kids in between the wedding and the reception. When they all showed up for the reception, neither Jack nor the boys were wearing their ties. Oh well...


My nephew Thomas. What a fun boy. He never stopped running all.weekend.long.


It's really fun to see how our kids get along so well and have so much fun with my cousins' kids. I have so many great memories of growing up with my cousins. Now, even though we don't get together with my cousins very often, our kids have the opportunity to create great memories with their kids. Jakin had a blast with Andrew.


Annie, Keira and Lucinda danced and danced and danced. It was so sweet to see how well the three of them got along together.


No nap and an evening reception meant that Lauren spent most of her time sleeping on Daddy's shoulder.

No comments: