Friday, December 16, 2011

Thanksgiving

We haven't been able to be with grandparents nearly enough this year. We were finally together at Thanksgiving. Like last year, we hosted my parents and Jack's brother and sister-in-law.



I take care of most things that fall under the umbrella of "home maker", but my failing is in cooking whole birds. When Annie, my daughter, was born, I vowed to learn so that I could teach her. I haven't learned yet. So, Jack still cooks the whole birds around here. He does a fantastic job.


Jakin and Corban agree.... good turkey....




Determined to use the candles that the kids gave me for my birthday, but unable to find the candlesticks, I improvised. With play dough. Not the prettiest solution, but a solution nonetheless.


Fun times with Aunt Amy and Uncle David

No comments: