Saturday, February 9, 2013

Makes me happy!


I am a person who likes when everything has a place and everything is in its place.  When we moved into our house a little over two years ago, very few things had a place.  But Jack has moved along steadily and he continues to make our home more beautiful and functional.  People who regularly visit our home remark that there's always something new to see.  And that's true.  The latest new thing is this shelf in our mudroom.  Jack and I bought the baskets a few months ago and then he built the shelves to fit the baskets.  I cannot even say how happy this addition to our house makes me!  Everyone has their own basket for hats and gloves.  Even the kids are excited about this.  Even Aidan is excited about this!  He knows which basket is his so he can help get himself ready to go out in the winter and he puts his hats and gloves away in his basket when we return home.  Sometimes I just walk in the mudroom and smile because I love these shelves so much.  Thank you, Jack!



No comments: