Thursday, October 24, 2013

I'm still here... sort of...

 I confess that I haven't even attempted a blog post since my last one in March.  It's not like I didn't have time this summer.  I did.  I was just doing other things, I guess.  Well, here I am all set to give a Miller update and I can't figure out how to post pictures.  I switched over computers right about the time I had Rachel and .... what?  What was that?  Who?  Yeah, there have been a few changes around here since my last post.  We've had a baby!  Rachel Clare was born on August 16.  For those who are still counting, that makes six kids.  And six kids makes for a loud house.  Life is not easy, but there are frequent glimpses of beauty and goodness in the midst of all the chaos.  Rachel is .... well, it's hard to write about Rachel without writing about how fussy she is.  sigh.  It's true.  Her sweet smile goes a long way toward making peace, but my goodness, the girl will wear a mama out.  I do love having a little girl again and I so look forward to seeing how she fits into our family.  What a blessing she is!

Someday I'll figure out how to post pictures with this new computer and you'll get to see the little peanut.

No comments: