Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Mama's Chair



In stark contrast to the adventures my boys have been enjoying (this is my second post today, scroll down to see the other one), I have been soaking up every possible minute in my Christmas present from my dear husband - a gliding rocker and ottoman. It's heavenly. So soft and it rocks so easily. To sit down and put my feet in it at the end of the day... or in the middle of the day... or even first thing in the morning is just wonderful. I'm so grateful. The chair does make our already-too-small-for-6-people house even smaller, but it's totally worth it. I look forward to rocking and nursing our little girl in my new chair. I also look forward to this little girl conceding some lap space to one of my other children. I'm 38 weeks. The bags are packed. Everything is ready. Although I feel fine, I'm getting impatient to be on the other side of labor and delivery and to meet our little girl. Stay tuned for updates. Until then, I'll be sitting in my chair.

No comments: