Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Annie

If our efforts to curb Annie's tendency to scream in protest to any little thing that might not be going her way are successful, Annie will then be the most delightful girl you could imagine. In particular, her fondness of picking flowers is incredibly endearing. When she is playing outside, she will pick a "bouquet of flowers" (a bunch of dandelions) and bring them to me while announcing, "Surprise!" It's very sweet. Here she is on Easter at Jack's parents' house bringing me flowers.



My mother and father-in-law were here this past weekend. My plan was for them to help me put in our garden. I would learn from them and the kids could help. The reality was that I was inside cooking dinner and they put in my garden while the kids helped. (Thank you, Jim and Nettie!) Annie was so eager to help.


With Grampa at Jakin's baseball game

No comments: