Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Jakin

Yes, it's been a month since my last post. More than a month, in fact. It's been an eventful month - we have celebrated Lauren's baptism, Jakin's 8th birthday and Jakin's First Communion. Rather than trying to catch up on everything, in the following posts I'm posting a few pictures of each of the kids.

May has been "The Month of Jakin". Jakin playing baseball. And, as I've already said, Jakin's 8th birthday and Jakin's First Communion.



For his last few birthdays, Jakin has requested pancakes or waffles for his birthday dinner. Great! It's cheap and it's easy. He must be growing up. This year he requested steak.



Jack and I got Jakin a new bike for his birthday. His first new bike was from my parents on his 4th birthday. It's hard to believe that was 4 years ago.



With his friend Zac on opening day of the Williamstown Cal Ripkin baseball league 2009 season

No comments: