Sunday, April 18, 2010

The house on April 14

No cedar shingles on the siding yet, but much of the shingling on the roof is done. The porch is taking shape - it's a beautiful feature of the house and I'm looking forward to spending lots of time on it.


Our chimney is on the interior of the house. The little bit that is visible from the outside is being covered with the stone from our property.


From the back


The Rumford firebox


I'll work on getting a better picture of the porch, but here's what I have for now.

2 comments:

Debbie B. said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Debbie B. said...

Talia and I drove past your new house on our way home from a balloon shopping trip. It is beautiful!! Congratulations. I told Talia that after you move in and she has a play date with Annie, she will go there to play. She said "but there are no toys there!" I assured her that there would be toys after you move in! :)