Saturday, August 9, 2008

Catch up with the Millers

I'm still figuring this blog thing out. Why am I trying to add 10 pictures to my second post? Anyway, the idea here is to catch you up on 2008. I've chosen only a few pictures (relatively speaking) and I can't get them in chronological order. Enjoy them anyway!

Getting into spring meant bike rides. This year has been SO fun because Corban can ride without training wheels, so we can just go!


Jakin fishing on his 7th birthday in May


A recent home school activity: a Greek festival with our friends Brandi and Lainey Gill.


A joint Superhero birthday party for Jakin and Corban


Corban's 5th birthday in June


Annie with her Grammy and cousin Ethan in Ohio in July


Corban and Ethan


Now back to winter....
Jakin & Corban with friends, Josiah and Josh, on our backyard ice rink.

Out on a spring puddle-jumping walk. And Easter morning (also Annie's 2nd birthday).


Thanks for reading!

No comments: