Thursday, December 4, 2008

31 weeks



Here's the most recent picture of our growing little girl. Generally, I still feel good. My most pressing complaints, if they can even be called complaints, are: 1.) That I'm at the stage of pregnancy when my pants are always falling down. Whenever I bend over to pick something up (and in a family with 3 children, that happens a lot) my pants sort of roll down, requiring me to hike them back up. 2.) That I grow weary of people's comments about how big I am. "You look great!" sounds much better to a woman in her third trimester than "Are you sure there aren't twins in there?" or "Still two more months?!" But, the baby is healthy. That's the important thing. And I'm healthy and, incidently, I'm measuring exactly where I should be at this time (not that I'm defensive or anything). As for timing, right now I'm consumed with Christmas preparations. When January begins, I'll be in my last month. That's when I'll start preparing for our baby's arrival. So, while I'm not quite ready for the baby to be born, I'll be ready anytime to not be pregnant anymore!

No comments: