Saturday, December 13, 2008

"All the Way Bigger"

For some time Annie has been talking about being "all the way bigger". When she says it it sounds more like "all-a way bigger". When she reaches a milestone like being able to wear underwear at night, she will declare that she must be all-a way bigger. Or if she's looking ahead to some far-into-the-future event, like when she will learn to like soup, she will say, "I will eat soup when I'm all-a way bigger". Last night, after a very unsatisfying night of sleep when I labored to turn my pregnant self from one side to the other trying unsuccessfully to find a comfortable position, it occurred to me that, at 33 weeks into my pregnancy, I am the one who is all-a way bigger! I continue to be grateful for a healthy pregnancy and a very active little girl who each day is getting bigger and stronger and more ready to enter the world.

1 comment:

Lauren said...

hooray!! we got your christmas card today, and i had to check out the blog. i can't believe that 1) you're about to have 4 kids and 2) that both boys had stitches at the same time. (actually, i can believe that one.)

i can't remember if we've told you that we're joining the club? baby groves is due june 9... yikes.

love,
lauren