Thursday, October 28, 2010

2 days to go

Jack and Jim are still at the house, so I can't give the official report of the day until they are home. Here's what I know: the porch is done (yay!), the refrigerator was delivered today, Jack will have our temporary exterior doors hung tonight (he's building the permanent ones... sometime), Jim should finish the steps tonight and I think some painting and shelf-building are happening.

The steps as of this morning


I love the living room wall color. In 48 hours all of those building supplies need to be replaced by furniture.


And while the mad rush goes on at the new house, my mother-in-law and I have been packing up everything here. The kids had fun making forts out of the empty boxes.


All available spaces are slowly being taken over by full boxes.


No comments: