Sunday, August 14, 2011

Aidan's baptism

So the few of you who still check my blog (even though I rarely post anything) know that when I do post something, I often post a lot of things at once. No exception here. We didn't do a big vacation this year. Instead, this summer has been filled with little trips and some visits by family to our house. Read on...

Most recently, our family celebrated Aidan's baptism on August 7. It was a beautiful ceremony and I'm so glad that Aidan has experienced the blessing of this sacrament. That said, one of the most vivid memories of the day was that is was rippin' hot in the church. Gallons of sweat....

Aidan wore the family baptism gown. Worn by Lauren, me, my brother and sister, my mom and her siblings and I'm hoping to compile a list of who else.






My sister Allison and her (new) husband Micah are Aidan's godparents. It was so great to have them here, not only for the baptism, but also for a visit. They live in Kentucky so we don't get to see them nearly as often as we would like.



No comments: