Monday, February 23, 2009

An Exciting Day

It's been a great day! My brother Ed and his wife Lisa welcomed their son, Thomas Jeffrey into the world at 5:12 this morning. He weighed 8lbs, 4oz (oddly, that is exactly what Lauren weighed) and was 20 1/2 inches long. Mom and baby are doing great. Thomas Jeffrey is named after both of his grandfathers. I wish we could just beam ourselves up in St. Louis, MO and see the little guy. As it is, we'll probably have to wait a while. sigh. Ed and Lisa sent pictures today via email. I would like to share them, but oy. That goes way beyond my computer knowledge.

Secondly, Corban lost his first tooth today. It's been loose for a while. After I took a peek at it this morning, I told him he could probably just pull it out. And he did.

Poor Thomas Jeffrey. He gets born today and instead of a picture of him, you all get to see a picture of the gap in Corban's mouth.

No comments: