Monday, February 2, 2009

Lauren's First Week

As promised, here are some more pictures of our new little one. We came home from the hospital last Wednesday - it was about the worst weather day you could imagine for bringing a new baby home. Freezing rain. We had a few rough nights at first. Jack and I took shifts holding Lauren and dozing on the couch all night. The last two nights have been much better with Lauren even pulling an 11:30pm - 4:30 am shift one night! My mom and dad arrived Thursday night bringing the adult to child ratio to 1:1. Dad left this morning, but mom is here all week. Yay! Life with 4 kids is, and will continue to be, nuts. But it's wonderful to have a little sweet baby around again. Lauren is doing all the eating, sleeping and pooping that she should be doing. This week has been a bit of a blur, but it's been a good week.

These pictures are from our first morning at home






One week old


First bath

2 comments:

Libby said...

Hi Millers!

There are a lot more of you all than when I last saw you! Congrats on your new baby girl. Ben and I are expecting our baby boy any day now, I'm due on the 18th. we're so excited!

I hope you are settling into life as a family of 6 reasonably smoothly!

Libby

Anonymous said...

She's beautiful!! Congratulations, Millers. FOUR kiddos? You are very brave. :)

I look forward to seeing more photos, and I hope little Lauren allows you to get some good rest at night.