Wednesday, February 18, 2009

The Highlight of My Week

Can you guess what the highlight of my week has been? Grocery shopping by myself today. When Jack got home from work, I took off, happily leaving all four of our children in the capable hands of their father. I made six stops and the only seat belt I had to deal with was my own. I treated myself to a chai tea. I listened to my own music in the car. And I didn't have to say, "Settle down, please" one time in the grocery store. It was wonderful.

I promise to post pictures of lovely Lauren again soon. Posting pictures on blogspot takes too long and I need to get to bed. I will say how much I am enjoying our little girl. I don't know if it's just the time of the year with winter keeping us in, but I'm spending a lot of time sitting with Lauren in my new chair. I love it. I love how she snuggles in and just sits with me. These are good days.

No comments: